If you would like to support this research, please feel free to make a donation (see details below). All donations (through either means listed below) are tax deductible and are used for expenses including the purchasing of equipment, reagents, support of the research assistant salary, etc. (See diagram below). Thank you in advance for your support!
**For additional information regarding the lab finances, please contact Dr. Stephen Sammut at email@example.com.
If you generously make a donation, we would greatly appreciate if you would kindly let us know of the incoming donation (firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com) in order for us to appropriately track the donation and personally thank you.
Thank you again for your support!
Donations can be made through either of the means listed below:
Franciscan University of Steubenville:
If you wish to donate online, you can do so through Franciscan University by clicking the “DONATE” button and following the instructions below.
1. Click on the “DONATE” button above.
2. Under “My Gift Amount:” – enter the gift amount
3. If you wish to make a monthly gift, check box
4. Under “Designation:” (see image below)
* In the first box Select “Other” from the dropdown menu
* In the second box enter: Dr. Sammut’s Perinatal Research
5. Proceed to complete the other information and then click the “GIVE NOW” button.
Watson Bowes Research Institute*:
# Checks should be made out to the “Watson Bowes Research Institute”
# Depending on which project is to be supported, a memo should be added, stating either:
1) “For Abortion Research – Sammut” or
2) “For Ectopic Transfer Research – Sammut”
Checks should be sent to:
Watson Bowes Research Institute
PO Box 395
Eau Claire, MI 49111-0395
*Please note: 2% of donations made through the WBRI are utilized to support the necessary costs for the running of this important organization.