The goal of this document is to provide information pertaining to the various aspects that relate to COVID-19, its treatment and the COVID-19 vaccines. Its goal is to challenge the narrative and also to challenge the reader to think and seek out the information – the truth – themselves.
Compiled by: Stephen Sammut BPharm, PhD
Last updated: 4/11/2022
Click here to download a pdf version of the information provided on the following pages.
For a synopsis of the following information, click here.
PLEASE NOTE: In the literature cited in this document, there are situations where a paper may have been withdrawn/retracted after I cited it. Every effort is made to ensure that the information provide is up-to-date. HOWEVER, please note, that:
- Given the current climate of political correctness and censorship of scientists who challenge the COVID-19 and vaccine narrative promoted by the mainstream media, various political agendas, and people with minimal or questionable scientific knowledge relative to pathophysiology (e.g. Bill Gates), but with significant financial or other interest,
- Despite the clear irrationality and lack of logic in the narrative and the resultant reactive measures,
- Despite the previous and established knowledge relating to viruses, treatment, spread, and efficacy/inefficacy of the measures taken during the SARS-CoV-2 “outbreak”
- Despite the clear negative consequences on humanity and the inhumanity to which many have been subjected as a result of the irrationality of all measures taken, with minimal/limited impact on the spread of the virus,
extreme caution is necessary in the credibility and genuineness attributed to any retraction (i.e. just because it is listed on Retraction Watch does not mean it is a legitimate retraction). As such, I have chosen to indicate where retractions have been posted, when I become aware of them, but I have NOT and will NOT remove the reference if it is compliant with common sense, logic, and the scientific knowledge we have applied up until the COVID-19 drama unfolded. Interestingly, to the best of my knowledge, no COVID-19 and vaccine-narrative-favorable literature has been retracted despite ethical and questionable interpretations, or errors in conclusions.
Disclaimer: THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. All information included on this website and in the document is for informational purposes only, as it seeks to provide the reader with data/information from various sources. Always seek appropriate medical advice and care when needed from your physician or another qualified health care provider.
Table of Contents
Please click on any of the links below for more information on the specific topics listed.
- Putting SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19 in Perspective – the reality of COVID-19 morbidity and recovery
1.1 Definitions in the Age of COVID-19
1.2 False Predictions, Misrepresentation, Intimidation, Terrorizing, Bullying, Labeling & Vilification
1.3 COVID-19 in Context
- Ignored Evidence of Toll on Humanity due to Measures Imposed
2.1 Mental Health Consequences
2.2 Drug Overdose
2.3 Delays in addressing other disease
2.4 Other Consequences Reported
- The ethical issues in relation to the various mandates, lockdowns, vaccines, research, etc.
4.1 Inefficacy of mask mandates
4.2 Potential for significant impact on society
4.3 Adverse neurological consequences
4.4 Adverse physiological effects
4.5 Penetration of viral particles
4.6 Inefficiency and inefficacy of masks
4.7 Increased spread
4.8 Substantial psychosocial impact
- Lockdowns, Isolation & Social Distancing
- PCR Testing and Asymptomatic Testing
- COVID-19 Vaccines
7.1 Gene therapy?
7.2 Failure to properly investigate the vaccines
7.3 Lack of transparency, potential conflicts of interest, corruption
7.4 Potential for side effects beyond site of injection
7.5 Children, adolescents and vaccinations – lack of necessity and dangers
7.6 Antibody-Dependent Enhancement (ADE)
7.7 Breakthrough Infections, Vaccine Pressure, Viral Escape
7.8 Virus Interference
7.9 Vaccine In/Effectiveness
7.10 Efficacy of natural immunity
7.11 Adverse events/Side effects & VAERS data analysis
7.12 Autoimmune disease
7.13 Additional concerns
- Available Treatments: the good that’s refused and the bad that is pushed
- Additional Information
9.1 Mass Formation
9.2 Planned event?
9.2.1 Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development
9.2.2 Event 201
9.2.3 NIH Funded Gain-of-Function Research in China
9.3 Efforts to control fertility
9.4 Swabs under a microscope
9.5 5G Radiation & COVID-19
9.6 COVID-19 “Vaccine”-associated Revenue